Home » , , , , , , , , , » 5 outfits for Winter

5 outfits for Winter

Written By admin on Thursday, March 14, 2013 | 7:45 AM


I decided to create some Autumn/Winter themed outfits for you. Most of the outfits are from Motel (...literally drooling over some of the items they have at the moment!) with a few Topshop things thrown in. 

outfit 1
I've really been liking velvet in unusual colours recently and paired with a black leather skirt it can create a really edgy look. I'd never be brave enough to wear this fur jacket myself but if I was styling someone else, I'd definitely pick this out. 
outfit 2

PVC and metallic items are much more risky but I definitely think if styled in the right way it can look really stylish and not tacky (I love these images).
outfit 3

I love this dress so much and it's simplistic style is just perfect. I'd love to style it with something that contrasts this such as this printed bomber jacket and then finished off with this bag and gold chain necklace. 
outfit 4
I really like the subtle tartan items that are around at the moment, such as this skirt. It would go perfectly with this long sleeve crop top and the Topshop boots (which I love so so much!).
outfit 5
I couldn't really do a autumn/winter themed post without a tartan dress could I!?. I still don't actually own anything tartan so I always feel a surge of jealousy whenever I see someone else wearing it! I really want to buy a hat at some point (fingers crossed I'll actually find one that suits me!)

Which is your favourite? What have you bought this winter?

P.S. I'm going to be adding some more items in my shop this week so keep checking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment